Snapshots & Archival Nodes
On June 15th, 2023, test-core
-1will be deprecated. The new official testnet will be test-core-2. Would request all the current validators to migrate their nodes before that!
To aid with node syncing, the following snapshots are provided.
How to use the backups: Depending on the provider's snapshot, a specific URL above needs to follow a set of instructions. Each table URL has a number attached indicating the usage instructions.
- 1.Download Snapshot:cd ~/.persistenceCore && wget -O persistence_snapshot.tar.gz <SNAPSHOT_URL>
- 2.Stop your node.
- 4.Extract archive:tar zxf ~/.persistenceCore/persistence_snapshot.tar.gz
- 5.Important, remove wasm cache which typically present at
- 6.Copy & Paste the
priv_validator_state.jsonbackup back in
- 7.Start your node.
- 1.Visit the provider's website (click the link in the table).
- 2.Follow the instructions provided.
To aid the retrieval of historical data, the following archival endpoints are provided.